Businesses today are always looking for ways to create efficiencies and reduce overhead. Whether you have a single office location or multiple locations SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) can be a great way to achieve these goals. By implementing a SIP solution, you can reduce the need for voice channels that are rarely used. When you migrate to a SIP environment one of the key benefits is creating synergies by pooling voice capacity for multiple locations. No longer will you need to have PRI’s or POTS service at every location, which can often be a huge cost and an extremely inefficient use of resources. By centralizing you core voice infrastructure and subscribing to an enterprise wide SIP model, a business can cut their existing voice infrastructure by 50% and possibly more compared to traditional local service providers.
- Reduce Cost for Voice Services
- Leverage existing Data infrastructure to converge Data and Voice networks.
- Reduce Management of traditional local service providers
- Streamline voice providers to a single provider
- Extremely easy to scale as your business grows
Contact the DigiTel team to determine if a SIP solution is right for your business.Request a Quote