Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
MPLS Solutions are designed to provide secure, reliable transport of critical applications across a unified regional, national or global platform. This high-speed backbone infrastructure is based on industry leading switching products and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS). MPLS or Private Network Transport (PNT) offering allows businesses to have the network security previously only found in Private Line or Frame Relays, and the flexibility of an IP VPN. It is now possible to design and implement a secure network with any to any connectivity at a fraction of the cost of fully meshed Frame or Private Line networks. MPLS service is also available with Class of Service (CoS) to allow for prioritization of mission critical applications such as voice and video. Give us a call for the best solutions at the best prices.
MPLS Features & Benefits
- Any to Any Connectivity: Leverage the fully meshed architecture, ideal for IP Telephony, Video and Disaster Recovery applications.
- Security: Private Network similar to Frame Relay and Point to Point service
- Class of Service: Allows for prioritization of Data on the network.
- Cost Savings: 20%-40% less than legacy Frame Relay and Private Line networks
- Availability: Global Network to link offices around the world.
Simplify Your MPLS Implementation by Leveraging DigiTel ServicesRequest a Quote